[arin-ppml] Serious question for the list.

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Thu May 5 19:44:52 EDT 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 3:23 PM, David Farmer <farmer at umn.edu> wrote:
> To me it really does count more if you can explain why you support
> something.  I'm not saying that you always have too.  Only that, if you are
> new somewhere and you want people to take you seriously, being articulate
> can't hurt.

And in the inverse, it really does count more to the PPML's
participants when a member of the AC explains why he or she supports
or disagrees with a proposal. We'll take you seriously anyway because
you get to vote but being articulate about your choices can't hurt.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004