[arin-ppml] Statistics regarding NRPM 8.3 Transfers to date

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Mon May 2 23:36:19 EDT 2011

Correct.  I'm guessing we'll see more aggressive filtering based on some
characteristic of the netblock before we see the IPv4 advertising threshold
change from /24 to /23.  If the IPv6 transition is very well along it's
possible that transit providers won't be as reluctant to filter more
aggressively.

Frank