[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - March 2011

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Thu Mar 24 19:28:21 EDT 2011

On 3/24/11 15:33 CDT, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> Org B can do due diligence with ARIN before the purchase and
> if they don't and org a turns out to be a pig in a poke then
> org B deserves what they get, in my book.

If Org B ask ARIN about Org A, I'm not sure ARIN would tell them
anything, at least nothing more than is already published in Whois.  So
what kind of due diligence is it that you think Org B would or should do
with ARIN?

David Farmer               Email:farmer at umn.edu
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE	    Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952