[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - March 2011

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 16:58:05 EDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 15:26, Chris Grundemann <cgrundemann at gmail.com> wrote:
> Org B now has a number of problems...
>  - wasted time
>  - wasted money
>  - using addresses that they must return
>  - etc...

And Org A has a number of problems, which may
include various claims by Org B for expenses.

I think we have to presume that Org A and Org B
will both have lawyers, and due diligence will occur
somewhere.  Contract negotiations are well known
ground.  Fraudulent sellers and buyers are a fact
of life in the process, and again, well understood.

The Org that chooses to go into a contract without
a lawyer chooses a different risk.  Their org, their
choice.

Gary