[arin-ppml] ARIN Draft Policy 2011-5: Shared Transition Space

Chris Grundemann cgrundemann at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:01:00 EDT 2011

We are putting the finishing touches on version -01 of this draft now.
If you have comments or suggestions please let us know (on or off
list) asap - we would love to include them!

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bdgks-arin-shared-transition-space

Thanks again for all of the feedback already received!

Cheers,
~Chris

--
@ChrisGrundemann