[arin-ppml] End non-public IPv4 assignments?

Jack Bates jbates at brightok.net
Mon Jan 24 09:46:34 EST 2011

On 1/24/2011 8:28 AM, Leo Bicknell wrote:
> I think it would be interesting for ARIN to provide some statistics,
> but my gut tells me that the number of situations like this that
> pass muster with the ARIN staff is small, so I think this is an
> area that isn't even worth thinking about.

I agree. Even more taxing is when a company connects to multiple
exchanges. Even if a single exchange could manage RFC-1918 conflicts, it
would be extremely difficult to handle with a company that connects to 2
or more exchanges (check clearing here, cc clearing here, DoD something
or other here).

Jack