[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-127: Shared Transition Space for IPv4 Address Extension

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sat Jan 22 23:53:02 EST 2011

While new CPE gear could designed to support E space, what about all the
network devices between the CPE and the LSN?  On top of the CGN hardware,
network redesign, and extra support costs, service providers aren't looking
to force customers to use newer CPE gear.  Plus who says they can get the
CPE vendors to even go along with this E space change?

Frank