[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-129: IPv4 Addresses for Process Participants

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 23:49:58 EST 2011

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 4:37 AM, Antonio Querubin <tony at lava.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jan 2011, ARIN wrote:
>
>> Proposal type: New
>>
>> Policy term: Permanent
>>
>> Policy statement:
>>
>>  Upon receipt of that last IPv4 /8 from IANA, ARIN shall distribute
>> one quarter (a single /10) of the space immediately to "active
>> participants" in the ARIN policy development process.
>
> Too subjective and arbitrary...

agreed, how about An "active participant" for this purpose is defined
as an individual who expresses support for OR objection to this
proposal in this thread".

Seriously, though, I guess this post couldn't have waited until April
1st, as IANA runout will have occurred by then, and it wouldn't have
been as humorous at that point.

--
Cheers,

McTim