[arin-ppml] 125

Bret Palsson bret at getjive.com
Fri Jan 7 11:02:34 EST 2011

You may not be listed here, but some that are pushing for this policy are. Seems like marketing to me:

http://www.theipv6experts.net/the-experts/

Placing your bio and contact information as an ipv6expert and creating/pushing policy that not many people want seems like the policy is for the better of the policy maker rather than the whole community.

I agree ipv6 needs to be adopted. I don't think it's ARINs place to force it. It will come naturally as ipv4 runs out. We don't need a policy policing that.

I think if someone has a justified reason to request ipv4 and it's available, ARIN can decide to grant that allocation.

We don't need more loop holes to jump through. IPv6 will be adopted with or without this policy. Let's move on with our lives and accept the AC's decision.

-Bret