[arin-ppml] [Fwd: Draft Policy 2011-5: Shared Transition Space for IPv4 Address Extension]

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Wed Feb 23 22:33:05 EST 2011

> How about guaranteeing new entrants? Or those with only a thimbleful
> compared to those with buckets? Options for these folks will be a whole lot
> more limited. I submit that it is a much larger problem for these folks to
> deploy LSN and whatever else will continue to be required until it truly is
> the year of IPv6.

This interests me. Are you saying that IPv4 space should be limited to
small allocations in order to ensure that IPv4 stays open to new
organizations while encouraging the migration to IPv6 for current
heavy users?

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net