[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-133: No Volunteer Services on Behalf of Unaffiliated Address Blocks

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Mon Feb 14 16:45:34 EST 2011

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Keith W. Hare <Keith at jcc.com> wrote:

> [...]

Keith,

In a broad sense, my interest is to promote equality and help ensure
that all users of IP resources are bound to the same requirements. Our
company received its first directly assigned resources in 2004.

Specific to this proposition, I find it fundamentally flawed that I
have to pay for something that another receives for free merely
because they got in first.

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net