[arin-ppml] Borders sells their /16 block Was: Re: References to NNI court documents

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Wed Dec 7 17:16:44 EST 2011

On Dec 7, 2011, at 1:46 PM, Martin Hannigan wrote:
> Thanks, now I know that  you too know where they are. :-) I asked you
> to take the time to backup your reference with a cite so I think we
> now have established that you can in fact do that if you so choose.

Marty, this comes across as extremely crass.  You are generally more intelligent than this.  Can we stop having discussions that sound like schoolyard harassment "Prove it! Prove it!" and focus on the actual issues raised.  Asking someone to go get you the specific lines from a public document that anyone can read is fairly amateur. Can we raise the conversation level?

--
Jo Rhett