[arin-ppml] Borders sells their /16 block

Benson Schliesser bensons at queuefull.net
Tue Dec 6 18:39:29 EST 2011

On Dec 6, 2011, at 4:21 PM, John Curran wrote:

> On Dec 6, 2011, at 6:13 PM, Benson Schliesser wrote:
>>
>> Can you elaborate?
>
> As it relates to strategy for handling potential legal issues in this area?
> I'll have to decline (as it would contrary to ARIN and its community to
> more publicly elaborate, other than indicating that we are well prepared.)

That's fair.  But without elaborating on the legal strategy itself, can you answer the second part of my question?

(For reference, it was: Does ARIN (staff and counsel) feel that "the potential legal aspects" are optimally dealt with by existing mechanisms, e.g. as opposed to alternative policy and/or procedures?)

Thanks,
-Benson