[arin-ppml] Proposal 159 - IPv6 Subsequent Allocations

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Dec 2 17:53:53 EST 2011

While you do contextually define "Tie down" in the revised language with the shepherds, it's not a term
that is defined anywhere else in the NRPM, I think my proposal may offer greater clarity and less
confusion.

However, I think either is an adequate alternative so I will leave it to your collective judgments.

Owen