[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-156 Update 8.3 to allow inter-RIR transfers

Rudolph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:15:52 EDT 2011

This prop-156 ..I am trying to comprehend why we would be wanting to
transfer resources from ARIN to another "RIR's  member" when RIRs have the
potential to all have slightly different transfer policies?  Or are we
asking all RIRs to consider needs based policies akin to ARIN?

Is it not more effective to deal with transfers between RIRs  and leave the
respective RIR to deal with its own members.?
RD