[arin-ppml] Fwd: [OPSAWG] end of WGLC on transition space

Benson Schliesser bensons at queuefull.net
Wed Aug 17 10:15:27 EDT 2011

Sorry for the forwarded message, but I thought this might be of interest to PPML.

The IETF Ops Area Working Group has concluded that there is consensus around reserving an IPv4 /10 prefix for Shared Transition Space.  This specific message (below) is in reference to http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request-03 which, in turn, points to http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bdgks-arin-shared-transition-space-01 as an applicability statement.

Cheers,
-Benson