[arin-ppml] Lunch Table Topics for ARIN XVII San Juan
john.sweeting at twcable.com
Fri Apr 8 08:58:22 EDT 2011
For those of you able to join us in person for ARIN XVII the AC will once again be hosting Lunch Table Discussions. This meeting there will be 6 different topics hosted by members of the AC, schedule is below:
1) ARIN-prop-126 Compliance Requirement - Monday-Chris Grundeman, Tuesday-Scott Leibrand
2) ARIN-prop-137 Global Policy for post exhaustion IPv4 allocation mechanisms by the IANA-Monday-David Farmer, Tuesday-Chris Grundeman
3) ARIN-prop-138 IPv6 Size Category Alignment-Monday-Cathy Aronson, Tuesday-Owen Delong
4) "LIR vs ISP: To connect or not to connect?"-Monday-Heather Schiller, Tuesday-Chris Morrow.
5) Is the current RIR structure right for the future?-Monday-Bill Darte, Tuesday-Stacy Hughes
6) "Ensuring ease of entry to the transfer market"-Monday-Scott Leibrand, Tuesday-Bill Sandiford
Please take the time to share your opinions on the different topics during lunch on Monday and Tuesday. For those of you unable to join us in person please consider sharing your thoughts on PPML or by emailing one of the assigned AC members. All AC member's email addresses can be found on the ARIN website by highlighting the "About Us" tab and clicking on "Advisory Council." The tables will be clearly marked and more information will be provided during the main session. We are looking forward to your continued support and would like to thank you in advance for participating.
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.
More information about the ARIN-PPML