[arin-ppml] ARIN-PPML Digest, Vol 70, Issue 141

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Sat Apr 30 11:06:25 EDT 2011

> In this case, I believe that the common community interpretation of
> the policy more closely matches the intent and will of the community, so,
> I would advocate for policy that better restricted staff to following
> that intent rather than policy that reflected their current actions.

Either way, the language of the policy manual should be clear enough
that the community can tell what the rules are and the staff can
implement the rules the same way.

My policy proposals are submitted as of last night, and I think you'll
find that at least some of them do exactly what you want, and others
will stimulate discussion about what is desired.

Matthew Kaufman