[arin-ppml] Can a personal propertyapproachevertransitionintomulti-stakeholder, private sector led, bottom-uppolicydevelopment model?

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Apr 28 20:44:34 EDT 2011

Mike -

  You got it; you should advocate for whatever policy
  you feel important, but realize if you only work in
  a regional context then other regions policies may
  not be complementary.  When we are able to get common
  agreement on goals across regions, the benefit is
  larger (but it can be very hard to achieve)

/John

fyi - You are still mixing private and public replies; I don't
      mind it under the circumstances, but unchecked it may
      give folks pause before replying to your private msgs...