[arin-ppml] [arin-council] AC Role in Petitions

cja@daydream.com packetgrrl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 20:38:47 EDT 2011

Thanks for this response RS.  I'd like to add that there are other things we
do to participate.  For example we are all shepherds on proposals.  We work
with authors.  We work with the community.  A lot of this doesn't
necessarily manifest itself in ppml posts.  Some of us attend other meetings
and get input from other communities.  We volunteer our time to work in the
ARIN booth at different functions to talk to the community and spread the
word about IPv6.  We run lunch topic tables at the meetings to get input and
start discussions on specific questions we have for the community.  To RS's
point I limit my posts to this list and actually my comments at the
microphones in the meetings because I want to know what members of the
community think.  A lot of my microphone comments and ppml posts are
questions to try to get as much input as I can.  I am an avid reader of ppml
and arin-discuss. If you are judging us by number of posts then I certainly
lose.

----Cathy