[arin-ppml] ARIN / Microsoft press release regarding IP address Transfers

Benson Schliesser bensons at queuefull.net
Mon Apr 18 14:22:39 EDT 2011

On Apr 18, 2011, at 11:42, Martin Hannigan <hannigan at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I am a little confused.  If an organization is operating with 'Legacy' space with no documents or agreements with ARIN how is it supposed that an agreement is required?  Current support of Legacy space is currently done under a courteous understanding.

My original comment was that a document may be required to "release" blocks to ARIN for transfer.  (I wasn't referring to documents for registry services necessarily.) The Nortel filings don't indicate this is being done, and John Curran says they followed policy, so I'm not certain about what is required.

Cheers,
-Benson