[arin-ppml] Proposal 2011-6

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Thu Apr 7 17:41:34 EDT 2011

I<http://www.thinkpolar.com/> would suggest this is a case of not crossing ones bridges before one comes to them.

We can what-if ourselves to death and create mountains of unnecessary policy.  The ARIN community is very globally minded and I am sure that if/when these situations arise the community will step up in a timely manner to deal with them.  Let's not waste time creating solutions to problems that do not exist.

Kevin