[arin-ppml] Comments on ARIN Draft Proposal 2011-1 - Globally Coordinated Transfer Policy

Bill Darte BillD at cait.wustl.edu
Mon Apr 4 15:35:54 EDT 2011

All,

As the ARIN Public Policy Meeting fast approaches, I wish to once more
reach out to the community for comments and insight related to Draft
Policy 2011-1 for which I am the designated primary shepherd on the
Advisory Council.  This issue is an important one for ARIN and all the
world's communities as the exhaustion of IPv4 resources continues.

I would like to hear support or objection or any experience from ARIN or
world community that can inform those communities and provide a better
vetting before and during the meeting.  This, so that when the AC must
decide its fate, this Draft Policy will be positioned for its obvious
and best disposition.

Thank you all for your continuing interest, engagement and consideration
for the Policy Development Process of ARIN and participation on this
mailing list and at the Public Policy Meetings whether in person or by
virtual connection.

Best,

Bill Darte
ARIN Advisory Council