[arin-ppml] what is a host?

Loki Jorgenson ljorgenson at inetco.com
Fri Sep 10 12:57:52 EDT 2010

  Thanks for your responses, Ted and Owen and Bill - great intro for me
to the list.

The suggestions aside, my main point was that the terms used should be
unambiguous so that there can be no "scamming of resources" via
"semantic word games".  The IETF usage (i.e. RFC4294) as standard would
be a fine example.  Not sure yet what the traditions are in this forum
with regard to implicit or explicit adoption of references.

--
Loki Jorgenson
ljorgenson at inetco.com
INETCO Systems