[arin-ppml] Opposed to 2010-9 and 2010-12

Jerry Bacon wireless at starbeam.com
Thu Oct 14 21:07:30 EDT 2010

I know that most of you are going to think this is absolute heresy, but I don't really think that most consumers will care one iota whether they get a /64 or anything larger. If they plug in their devices  and they are able to do whatever they want to on the Internet (both IPv4 and IPv6) they could care less about the technical details and how it could be "better".

--
Jerry Bacon
StarTouch, Inc.