[arin-ppml] ULA-C

Scott Leibrand scottleibrand at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 20:50:03 EDT 2010

Well, it seems that one of the main advantages of ULA-C over ULA-L is
(optional) reverse DNS.  If you're going to have that, it seems you
should have some sort of (basic) whois info, with most of the
information optional.  (Maybe require name, address, and e-mail, like
you suggested.)

If we're gonna have a central database (as opposed to just recording
"that one's taken"), then it seems we have to try to keep it up to date
somehow...

-Scott