[arin-ppml] IPv6 Non-connected networks

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Wed Mar 24 05:17:59 EDT 2010

> I see no reason for it to be lower for ULA-C than for GUAs,
> and therefore no reason for ULA-C to exist at all.

If the final version of ULA-C comes without any global reverse
DNS service on the public Internet, that is sufficient reason
for the annual fees to be cheaper. Of course, it is not up
to us to decide the fees and policy can't do much more than
state that there will be or won't be an annual fee. The rest
of the decision is up to ARIN members whose criteria are
likely to be less related to policy and more related to
ensuring that ARIN does not charge too much for anything,
to avoid huge surpluses, and to ensure that the fee
structure more or less covers the actual effort that ARIN
makes in providing service.

--Michael Dillon