[arin-ppml] RIPE/ITU

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 22:00:18 EST 2010

All,

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 1:40 AM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:
> John,
<snip>

> If what you have said in this thread is an indication of your strategy and tactics for the Geneva meeting, I'd respectfully suggest a trip back to the drawing board. Your plan, apparently, is to tell the ITU and its member states to come to _your_ meetings, to your home field, to participate in _your_ game. Good luck with that. Looks to me as if you're going to one of their meetings.....

Just to remind anyone interested, the APNIC Community Consultation on
this issue is happening today (in about 3 hours from now)

http://meetings.apnic.net/29/program/consultation

Remote participation:
http://meetings.apnic.net/29/remote

It seems there will be ITU representation there.

--
Cheers,

McTim