[arin-ppml] Discussion Petition for proposal 109

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sat Jul 24 18:09:51 EDT 2010

After careful consideration, I support the petition. I agree that the proposal should be
split into smaller pieces. However, abandoning it was not the best way to achieve
that. The proposal can be discussed as a whole and then subdivided or discussed
as a whole and moved forward based on community input.

To meet the formal requirements:

I support the discussion petition for proposal 109. I encourage others to do so.

The above opinion is mine and mine alone. I have no idea what any of my affiliated
organizations think about it.

Owen DeLong
ARIN AC
Hurricane Electric