[arin-ppml] Petition for discussion of policy proposal 116 (Permitted Uses of Space Reserved Under NRPM 4.10)

Member Services info at arin.net
Wed Jul 21 12:50:01 EDT 2010

The message below started a petition regarding the ARIN Advisory
Council's decision to abandon "Policy Proposal 116. Permitted Uses of
space reserved under NRPM 4.10." ARIN staff posted on 20 July 2010 to
PPML that the ARIN Advisory Council (AC) had decided to abandon the
proposal.

If successful, this petition will change Proposal 116 into a Draft
Policy which will be published for adoption discussion on the PPML and
at the Public Policy Meeting in October. If the petition fails, the
proposal will be closed.

For this petition to be successful, the petition needs statements of
support from at least 10 different people from 10 different
organizations. If you wish to support this petition, post a statement of
support to PPML on this thread. Point of contact information is
required, either to the entire PPML or with a follow up post to
petition at arin.net with full POC information (name, organization, street
address, email, phone).

The duration of the petition is through five business days after the
AC's draft meeting minutes are published. ARIN staff will post the
result of the petition to PPML.

For more information on starting and participating in petitions, see PDP
Petitions at:
https://www.arin.net/policy/pdp_petitions.html

The proposal text is below and at:
https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/index.html

The ARIN Policy Development Process can be found at:
https://www.arin.net/policy/pdp.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

#####