[arin-ppml] How bad is it really?

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Tue Jul 13 10:41:34 EDT 2010

On 7/12/10 22:10 CDT, Steve Bertrand wrote:
> On 2010.07.12 22:49, Owen DeLong wrote:
>>
>> I think a plain text message could well be an excellent follow-up. However, since the response
>> automation requires the URLs to be effective, it seems reasonable to attempt that as a first step.
>
> Agreed, however:
>
> If there are other plain-text people on this list who like Matthew's
> idea, I'd be willing to write a wrapper for the outgoing/incoming
> message, so that it can be passed in to the `click' procedure, without
> having to `click'.
>
> Two messages each, one plain, one html. Perhaps in ARIN Online, one
> could select text only email.
>
> Either way, a plain-text, open-source (published to CPAN) filter may fit
> ARIN's API, and be extensible beyond email.
>
> heh, I'm getting ahead of myself, and far off-topic for a policy list.
>
> Email first, and then phone call.

If anyone has suggestions on how to improve this or any other of ARIN's
processes I would like to remind you of the ACSP.

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/index.html

Specifically to make a suggestion;

https://www.arin.net/app/suggestion/

David Farmer               Email:farmer at umn.edu
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE	    Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952