[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal 95: Customer Confidentiality

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Thu Jan 28 22:19:59 EST 2010

Several people including Rudy below, have stated that they support the
proposal as written, and that is all well and good.

I would suggest that if in addition to supporting the text of the proposal
you also support the Petition that is in process, that you should say that
clearly too. I bring this up because it is not impossible for someone to
think this proposal is a good idea, but to not support the Petition.

As I am on the AC and already had my vote, so I take no position on the
Petition either way, this Petition is for the rest of the community to
decide.

However, I would just like to make sure we avoid any misunderstandings in
this whole process.

Thanks