[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal 95: Customer Confidentiality

Scott Leibrand scottleibrand at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:42:24 EST 2010

On 1/28/2010 2:35 PM, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> Kevin Kargel wrote:
>> I agree with and support the AC's decision to abandon Policy proposal
>> 95.
>>

> So do I, but I would suggest that anyone opposed DO NOT respond to
> this.  All your doing is re-opening the discussion again which is,
> of course, exactly what the submitter wants.

I voted to abandon this proposal, but IMO it's still perfectly valid to
discuss the issue here on PPML.  Specifically, the question at hand is
whether to make this proposal a draft policy and discuss it at the
face-to-face public policy meeting in Toronto.  The AC gave our opinion,
and now it's up to the community to petition to advance the proposal if
enough of you disagree with the AC on the matter.

This is also the first use of the petition process under the new PDP, so
I'm hoping to see the process run smoothly, whatever the outcome.

-Scott