[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal 95: Customer Confidentiality

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Thu Jan 28 17:30:07 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 3:01 PM, Aaron Wendel
<aaron at wholesaleinternet.net> wrote:
> I do not feel the AC should abandon Policy Proposal 95: Customer
> Confidentiality. I formally petition to move the following text forward for

In abandoning proposal 95, the AC said:

"The Advisory Council concluded that this proposal closely duplicates
one recently presented before the community. The community vetted the
earlier proposal at a Public Policy Meeting and on PPML in great detail
resulting in the proposal failing to gain enough support to move forward
in the Policy Development Process (PDP)."

Which proposal was that, at which meeting and what was the count
during the consensus call?

Thanks,
Bill Herrin

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004