[arin-ppml] Mail postings from Joe Baptista held pending AUP Committee review

Not Doctor X notdoctorx at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 17 09:24:05 EST 2010

John:

Thank you for your clarification concerning ARIN policy at the AUP. As a judicial or administrative process it merits the classification status of "star chamber" which see reference: http://bit.ly/7j7UZu

As you have confirmed John the AUP Committee may act in secret "and no notice is required before or after". This is unacceptable with respect to the allegations against me made here by you. Being that I have in some way caused the disruption of civil order and decorum on the mailing lists.

Kindly ask the star chamber to detail what it is I have done that violated the AUP and I will apologist and promise never to do it again. But please don't keep my offense a secret. I demand the decision of the AUP concerning me be made public for all to see and admire and to assist me in making a proper signed apology. In other words I put you to the strict proof thereof.

I also remind the star committee that it is I who has been libeled, slandered and defamed on an ARIN mailing list. And now I have been silenced? I think thats a bad omen and the action taken may be considered defamatory. I ask that the committee kindly consider that they may be contributing to further defamation of my character by their current actions.

Furthermore I apologize for posting to the list when it is clear now to me that I should not have posted. I hold John Curran and the AUP Committee responsible for my actions in this. It is impossible to follow rules or rulings when they are kept secret from the person whom the ruling applies to. This has always been a problem with star chambers and secrecy.

kindest regards
joe baptista