[arin-ppml] Christopher Mettin

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sat Jan 9 21:12:49 EST 2010

On Jan 8, 2010, at 8:36 AM, Joe Baptista wrote:

John:

First a belated thank you for the update from the AUP committee on Christopher Mettin the representative of the Gymnasium Querfurt High School.

I have recently sent a formal notice to Christopher's principle Dr. Daumer demanding an apology for Christopher's defamatory comments against myself in which I requested a further apology be made by the school to the members here.

FYI the letter in PDF can be seen at the following URL

http://bit.ly/6q0r2g

kindest regards
joe baptista

Joe -

To the extent that you consider it your duty to keep the community informed in this matter, please consider that duty fully discharged at this point.

It would be best if all would refrain from further email on this topic on the PPML list, as it is not relevant to the formation of public number resource policy.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO