[arin-ppml] RIPE/ITU

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sat Feb 27 00:36:29 EST 2010

This conforms to my experience and information, too. Although I do recall seeing documentation - either records of APNIC meeting discussions or some kind of policy document, but I don't have time to look it up.
--MM
From: arin-ppml-bounces at arin.net [arin-ppml-bounces at arin.net] On Behalf Of McTim [dogwallah at gmail.com]

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 4:43 AM, Skeeve Stevens <Skeeve at eintellego.net> wrote:
> Do you have any reference to where the APNIC community is suggesting phasing out the NIR model?

I don't this recollection is based on private conversations over the
last 5 years.

Now that I am thinking about it, perhaps "phasing out" is too strong a
term, I think that what they have decided is more like "no more new
NIRs".