[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal 108: Eliminate the term license in the NRPM

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Mon Feb 15 12:41:20 EST 2010

> This policy proposal does not belong here.  If the proposers
> intent is to eliminate "bad language" in the NRPM WITHOUT
> changing the meaning of the NRPM, it is best accomplished via
> the Suggestion Box, through a request to have ARIN counsel
> review the document and make the edits, then submit them to
> the membership via the policy proposal process.

The suggestion box can be found here
<https://www.arin.net/app/suggestion/>

I don't understand why it is not used more often.

I'm not commenting on whether or not this particular
policy proposal should be a suggestion, but it would not
do any harm to try a suggestion if you are not sure about
whether or not your idea fits with policy changes.

For that matter, people could consult with one of the
AC members, email addresses are available here
<https://www.arin.net/about_us/ac.html>,

--Michael Dillon