[arin-ppml] IPv6 Non-connected networks

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Fri Feb 5 08:17:01 EST 2010

>  This needs
> to be debated heavily since its not in the Charter and

On the contrary, it needs to be dropped or taken elsewhere
since this list is for dicsussing ARIN policies, not
potential charter changes. Perhaps the members list would
be a better place to discuss changing ARIN's charter.

>it
> also makes the need for Network Operators to get involved on
> ppml to discuss the merits or lack thereof.

They are all members so this underscores that the ARIN members
mailing list is the place for discussing whether or not ARIN
policy should mandate routing practices.

Until that happens, we should drop any such policies or at least
delete any mention of mandating routing practices.

--Michael Dillon