[arin-ppml] Petition Underway - Policy Proposal 95

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Tue Feb 2 12:59:31 EST 2010

There are other administrative reasons for speaking to a domain holder.  It could be that based on traffic you see on your network you want to set up a peering or other cooperative relationship more appropriate for an admin contact than a tech contact.

You may have legal reasons to talk to the company that have nothing to do with netops.