[arin-ppml] Set aside round deux

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Aug 2 15:53:58 EDT 2010

On Aug 2, 2010, at 10:14 AM, Roger Marquis wrote:

>> If you think NAT offers any security whatsoever, I would argue that pretty
>> well proves a certain lack of understanding.
>
> Good luck finding a job outside of the carrier community with that
> opinion.

I have had several jobs outside of the carrier community and doubt that I would
have much trouble finding another one. However, currently I am very happy with
my position at Hurricane Electric and feel I can do more to contribute to the IPv6
transition process from here than virtually anywhere else I can imagine. As such,
I have no plans to put that question to the test at this time.

Owen