[arin-ppml] IPv6 /32 minimum for extra-small ISP

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Mon Apr 26 15:58:51 EDT 2010

And how does that make $1200 trivial?

Are you saying that anything having to do with a new employee is trivial?

Are you suggesting that all companies are buying computers for employees on a whim?  You must work in a different world than I do.  Employees here certainly don't get a new computer every year.

Most people I know need a little mor justification to get a new computer than "I want one."

Kevin