[arin-ppml] IPv6 /32 minimum for extra-small ISP

Christopher Morrow christopher.morrow at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 21:50:30 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 6:19 PM, William Herrin <bill at herrin.us> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 6:06 PM, William Herrin <bill at herrin.us> wrote:
>> Only the generality was
>> important to Ted's reminder that when providing ARIN allocations to
>> ISPs that find $2250/year challenging, "you consume the same amount of

Is 2250/year really that much of an expense that a business hangs in
the balance? I read 2250/yr as ... 2 laptops/yr. So, essentially 2 new
employees each year get no compute resources. Is that reasonable?

For an individual, sure 2250/yr is a larger expense (not
insurmountable - less than 200/month) but for a business it really
can't be that onerous.

-chris