[arin-ppml] ARIN-PPML Digest, Vol 58, Issue 49

Rudolph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 23:57:50 EDT 2010

Having shown some support for 2010-3 in the past; all the comments I have
read to date on both sides leads me to reconsider and  I would therefore not
support policy change 2010-3 as written. However I could  never
imagine *" policy
were (can) to be construed as conferring on ARIN a duty to shield that
information"*  from anti-abuse researchers and investigators.

RD