[arin-ppml] Support proposal 2010-7

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Sat Apr 17 19:11:55 EDT 2010

Hi Folks,

I remind you that proposal 2010-7 will make it technologically -and-
organizationally possible for ISPs to prevent the bloated,
disaggregate mess that the IPv4 BGP table has become from spreading to
IPv6 even while mildly expanding the range of organizations which
qualify for IPv6 addresses direct from ARIN. By acting early, acting
now, 2010-7's smart grouping of address assignments can prevent the
formation of an unrestrained North American IPv6 "swamp."

When 2010-7 is brought to the floor Tuesday morning, I strongly
encourage you to stand in support.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004