[arin-ppml] IPv6 /32 minimum for extra-small ISP

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Wed Apr 14 18:37:40 EDT 2010

> > If you would create and maintain such a site that would be
> great.  Please let me know when you make it public.
>
> That, or financially sponsor someone to do so. Particularly,
> someone who has been providing the service reliably for
> years, but doesn't have the resources to put a web GUI on top of it.

I don't have the resources (time or money) to do this.

Generally, it is better to publicize the need, and some
entrepreneurial folks lurking at the back of the list,
build these things and offer them to the world.

If the need was real, the sites grow and thrive. For a case
study, look at what happened with Cymru and the bogon lists.

Perhaps traceroute.org just never got enough users to make
it worthwhile to maintain the list... Perhaps the need for
such things no longer exists.

--Michael Dillon