[arin-ppml] IPv6 /32 minimum for extra-small ISP

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Apr 14 17:47:03 EDT 2010

Bill, your hostility is wearisome and pointless. You need to think about why it exists - it's certainly not my problem, nor is it the list's. And everyone knows that there is nothing more to this statement than an expression of personal hostility. If ARIN is consistent about its acceptable use policies on this list you'll be promptly reprimanded. I'll leave it at that.