[arin-ppml] IPv6 /32 minimum for extra-small ISP

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Wed Apr 14 16:51:13 EDT 2010

> There are these things called "looking glasses" you can find
> them at traceroute.org and when you log in to them you will
> see that BGP propagation is pretty much world-wide.  It's a
> pretty amazing thing, this Internet network.

Oh yeah? And where might one find these "looking glass" thingies?

And don't try to fob off a bunch of URLs listing Looking Glass
sites where 90% of the sites listed were shut down years ago.

I really would like to know if someone is keeping an up
to date and maintained list of open looking glass sites.

--Michael Dillon