[arin-ppml] IPv6 /32 minimum for extra-small ISP

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Wed Apr 14 16:15:56 EDT 2010

Within limits.  Every route requires a single slot in your FIB that consumes more or less the same resources.

> b) on "everyone else's" BGP router

If you are speaking BGP and accepting the full DFZ routing table then this is also true.  If you are filtering based upon some local policy then YMMV.

The differences are more pedantic than technical.  I think the original assertion stands.

Mike