[arin-ppml] ULA-C

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Sun Apr 11 20:47:55 EDT 2010

A question: how many of your connections are with organizations that did
not, when they first numbered their network, even know that they were
going to connect with you?

I ask because, while you say:

    George> not have to worry about collisions in address space and
    George> would probably be worth the expense for us provided it was
    George> for our partners as well.

that it's worth the money, that's only with the knowledge that you'd be
connecting.
What if you did not know, a-priori, that you were going to connect?
How cheap would ULA-C have to be to just "get some" regardless, vs how
much expense do you think renumbering is?

- --
] mcr at sandelman.ottawa.on.ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
	               then sign the petition.